Physical Threats & Cyber Threats
– you face both challenges
– are you prepared?
ONLINE REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe announces conference topics of discussion
Details are announced of the outline conference programme topics of discussion at the 2016 Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe, once again delivering a high quality discussion of key issues and challenges facing the CNI, CIP and CIIP sectors.
Latest confirmed speakers include:
– Paul Gelton, Director of Resilience , Ministry of Security, The Netherlands
– Fred Ruonavar, Chief of the Contingency Operations and DoD Information Network (DoDIN) Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Branch, Operations Directorate, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), USA
– Evangelos Ouzounis, Head of Unit – Secure Infrastructure and Services, European Union Agency for Network and Information Security – ENISA
– Andrew Wright, Head of Industrial Resources and Communications Services Group , NATO
– Senior Representative, EUROPOL
– Elena Ragazzi, Project Coordinator ESSENCE, Italy
– Florian Haacke, CSO / Head of Group Security, RWE, Germany
– Bharat Thakrar, Cyber Resilience & Advanced Threat Defence, BT Security Enterprise, BT GS, UK
– Dietmar Gollnick, CEO, e*Message W.I.S. Deutschland GmbH, Germany
– Dr Albert Fritzsche, Researcher, University Erlangen-Nuerenberg, Germany
– Cinzia Secchi, Manager of Integrated Prevention System Unit, Lombardy Region – G.D. Safety, Civil Protection and Immigration, Italy
– Ms. Lina Kolesnikova, Fellow, Institute of Civil Protection and Emergency Management
– Selcuk Nisancioglu, Senior Researcher, Federal Highways Research Institute, Germany
– Dimitry Shvartsman, Director of Industrial Security, Waterfall Security Solutions, Israel
EXPERTS AND COMMENTATORS ALL AGREE IT IS NOT IF, BUT WHEN THE NEXT ATTACK BECOMES A SERIOUS THREAT TO OUR CRITICAL NATIONAL INFRASTRUCTURE!
– Do you understand the emerging and future threats your infrastructure faces from both physical and cyber security perspectives?
– Are you and your systems prepared for the on-coming threat and attack
– How could European standardisation assist the industry in enhancing security solutions?
– What are the key enablers to making operator and agency cooperation work and how can improvements be made in the current practices for more efficient delivery?
The unique two-track conference programme delivers a leading line up of international experts to discuss securing Europe’s critical infrastructure, from both physical and cyber perspectives.
Critical Infrastructure Protection
With much focus on convergence, the CIP track of the programme delivers discussions to review the potential threats to critical infrastructure, smart construction and building in security resilience, and a focus on ‘Transport, Energy & Telecomms Infrastructure’, three key elements of a countries economic activity.
Critical Information Infrastructure Protection
With the ever increasing threat from cyber attacks on critical infrastructure, the information and data stored and used by CNI systems and operators can be more crucial than the system itself. CIIP is becoming ever more important as part of the cyber security strategy of an organisation or CNI operator.
With a unique conference programme set-up, providing enhanced opportunities for discussions between the physical infrastrucutre and cyber security, who need to work together to mitigate threats and attacks in our combined plenary sessions, as well as focussed discussions within each discipline in the individual CIP and CIIP tracks.
The ever changing nature of threats, whether natural through climate change, or man-made through terrorism activities, either physical or cyber attacks, means the need to continually review and update policies, practices and technologies to meet these growing demands.
Are you a CIP manufacturer, supplier or service provider?
Well make sure your company included on the WorldSecurity-index.com Critical Infrastructure Protection listing!
Save the 2nd-3rd March 2016 in your diary for the next gathering of the CIP and CIIP industry, where you can meet with international colleagues and counterparts for excellent information sharing and networking opportunities.
Leading the Debate on Securing Europe’s Critical Infrastructure
Media Support from: