Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience Europe 2022 would like to thank its sponsors and supporters:
Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic
The IACIPP is the international association of practitioners and professionals involved in the security and safety of critical infrastructure, both physical and information infrastructure.
- TIEMS was founded in Washington, USA in 1993, and is today registered as an international, independent, not for profit NGO in Belgium, see Certificate
- TIEMS is a global forum for education, training and certification in emergency and disaster management
- TIEMS international expert network comprises users, planners, researchers, industry, managers, response personnel, practitioners, social scientists, and other interested parties within emergency and disaster management
- Within its network TIEMS stimulates to the exchange of information on the use of innovative methods and technologies within emergency and disaster management to improve society’s ability to avoid, mitigate, respond to, and recover from natural and technological disasters
- TIEMS works locally through its worldwide chapters which provide a regional focus for TIEMS activities
- TIEMS activities comprise international conferences, workshops and exhibitions, research and technology development projects, task force groups of experts from TIEMS international group of experts, and TIEMS academy providing international education, training and certification programs
- TIEMS offers membership, sponsorship and partnership www.tiems.info
Spanish Technological Platform for Safety and Industrial Resilience (PESI) is an association led by the industry that has the support of the different Administrations. Its objective is to involve Companies (Corporations, SMEs, Engineering, consultancies and service and technology providers), Technology Centers and Universities in innovation and technological development programs and R&D at European or national level in matters of industrial safety and Resilience with a comprehensive approach (HSE, PRL, Safety, Industry4.0, Security, Cyber).
The Confederation of European Security Services (CoESS) acts as the voice of the Security Industry. The main objective of CoESS is to represent and support the growth of an industry that delivers solutions of high quality and professionalism, focused on the selection and development of qualified staff and technology.
|The NS&RC is an elite group of international companies from Europe and the United States who work closely together to provide clever world class solutions in growth markets such as CBRNe, Global Threat Secure Travel, Crisis management and contingency planning, Specialist Design and Build, NS&R Training, Airport and Aviation Security, Cyber Security and data protection, Health Safety and Rescue.|
|ISIO – The International Trade Organization is a trade organization for the security industry. A “Trade Organization” is at the top of the heirachy of the industry, which endorses, security exhibitions, conferences, workshops,media, and the full spectrum of business structures.|
|The CSPF represents a recently-emerged and unprecedented, agile network of some 100-plus security associations operating across Canada, including some 67 associations in the National Capital Region alone. Initiated in 2011 in the National Capital Region, the CSPF operates with the purpose of enabling enhanced communication and collaborative opportunities amongst its networked associations.|
|The IET inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world.|
|One of the world’s largest collections of engineering and technology video resources with|
11966 talks, presentations, lectures, training videos and news.
Flagship Media Partner:
Critical Infrastructure Protection & Resilience News is the publication of the International Association of CIP Professionals, circulated to the membership of IACIPP and the wider CIPR community.
Transport Transport Security International, incorporating Aviation Security International, continues to be at the forefront of its core Aviation Security as well as covering the broader transport security landscape. With the synergies between the all modes of transport and the crucial need to share insights between these areas for comprehensive understanding of what is happening across the board, Transport Security International is the publication for the transport security community, with daily online updates and a quarterly publication with more in depth features.