CIPRE is delighted to announce the preliminary conference programme for Prague, Czech Republic on 3rd-5th October. A leading line up of international experts speakers sharing their views and experiences to update the latest challenges and issues for CI operators and agencies.
Download the Preliminary Conference Guide at www.cipre-expo.com/guide
The conference delivers critical discussion and thought provoking presentations on many of the serious critical infrastructure protection, management and security issues and challenges facing the industry, such as Energy, Transport, Information Technology and Communications.
- Understand the latest on EC’s NIS2 and CER Directives
- What are the latest emerging threats against CI
- Learn from experiences and challenges from sector experts, including power & energy, communications, transport and CBRNE
- How do you deliver risk mitigation management
- Latest updates on the EC Horizon Projects
Critical Infrastructure Protection and Resilience Europe is Europe’s premier discussion, bringing together leading stakeholders from industry, operators and governments to collaborate on securing Europe’s critical infrastructure from physical and cyber attack.
Download the Preliminary Conference Guide at: www.cipre-expo.com/guide
Register online at: www.cipre-expo.com/onlinereg
Outline Agenda at: www.cipre-expo.com/schedule
Latest speakers at: www.cipre-expo.com/speakers-2023
We look forward to welcoming you to Prague on 3rd-5th October 2023.