Call for Papers is CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who has submitted an abstract. We will be in contact soon.
If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com.
Conference Programme Topic Guidelines will include but not be limited to:
Critical Infrastructure Protection:
- Securing Waterside and Maritime Infrastructure – Whether that’s Oil and Gas Refineries, LNG, Ports, Power Stations
- Ariel Assets – What’s the Future? – Fixed Wing, Rotor Craft, UAV’s, Satellites
- Perimeter Security – Do long perimeters mean weak security?
- Flooding – Prevention is better than the cure, but we also need the cure!
- Planning for Disaster – Risk Management and Resilience
- Surveillance Systems – How Do We Manage Multiple Systems?
- Human Assets – Selection, Training, Motivation
- Critical Communications
- Emerging and Future Threats, Identification and Management
- Security and Resilience in Design
- Modelling, Simulation and Metrics
- Standardisation for Improving CIP Solutions
- CNI Threat and Vulnerability Analysis
- The Human Factor – Operator Protection
- Energy Infrastructure Security
- Transport Infrastructure Security
- Telecomms Infrastructure Security
- International and National Agency Co-operation
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Coordination
- Identity Management & Access Control
- Information exchange and interoperability
Critical Information Infrastructure Protection:
- Cyber security aspects on critical infrastructures (e.g. energy, telcos, transport, banks, health)
- CIIP Policy
- Cyber security strategies
- Alerting systems and information exchange platforms for cross-border NIS cooperation
- Integrated situational awareness; Data collection, abstraction, visualisation
- Governance models, practices and escalation procedures for cyber crisis management
- International NIS cooperation for incident management and response
- Legal aspects of NIS cooperation and information sharing
- Industrial Control Systems / SCADA security / ICS-CERT
- Incident reporting
- Information sharing
- Public Private co-operation
- Critical applications security